International Ship Classification, ISClass, is a fast and rapidly expanding classification society with its Head Office located in Shanghai. It operates 24/7 with a large scale of representative offices located all over the world.
ISClass provides ship classification and related marine services to complement Shanghai’s status as the leading maritime hub in the world. We establish and apply technical standards of design, manufacture, construction, maintenance, operation and performance to enhance safety as well as to approve assets and systems.
Our portfolio covers all shipping types and marine equipments in the maritime arena. We pride ourselves to be our clients’ choice partner achieving safety at sea, protection of the environment and secured voyages. To attain that, ISClass comprises of experienced surveyors, auditors, naval architects and lecturers to drive the society.
ISClass is also constantly monitoring amendments of the IMO conventions and shipping regulations. Our Rules and Guidance will be updated accordingly to an new requirement. In addition, we will ensure that all updates are disseminated to concerned parties to ensure that everyone is kept abreast of the changes taking place in the maritime industry.
Nature of Business
ISClass serves as a Recognized Organization (RO) and Recognized Security Organization (RSO). As such, ISClass complies fully with the IMO Resolutions A789 (19) and A739(18). ISClass can be categorized into 4 divisions.
Back to top
|Business Development Division
- Formulate marketing strategy in the marine field to meet the client’s need.
- Development and implementation of solutions for clients
- Ship registration consultancy
- Education and Training
- Marine Management System
- Ship Security (only for ISPS)
- Statutory Surveys
- Ballast Water Management
- Condition Assessment Services
- Incident Investigation
- Maritime Software Development
- Risk Management Services
- Sales and Purchase Services
- Ship Emergency and Responses Services
- Shipyard Supervision
- Valuation Survey for Banks
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, ISM, ISPS, ISO 2800
|Oil and Gas Division
- Construction Survey
|Security Risk Consultancy & Services
Keeping you at forefront of maritime safety, security and environmental protection.
To be the worldwide preferred society for ship classification and related marine services.
- We never compromise on quality or integrity
- We are committed to providing the highest standard of quality and safety
- We have ethical business practices in place
- Our reputation are built upon the professional excellence of our staffs
- We give absolute commitment to quality
- We care for our customers and put them before ourselves
- We provide round the clock services
Team ISClass is made up of the following elite personnel
- Chief Engineers
- Master Mariners
- Naval Architects
- Mechanical Engineers
- Offshore Specialist
- Electrical Engineers
- Business Professionals
- Maritime Lecturers
- IT Professional
- Oil and Gas Specialists
- Security Consultant